This run was very liberating. After the first three legs, I thought this one would be the hardest. It was the hardest to wake up for. The three hours of sleep the night before was exceptionally glorious; however, the alarm seemed to go off only minutes after I laid down to sleep. Regardless, the worst part was the stiff muscles that I have after sleeping. Stretching was not enough to loosen up. It required the beginning of the run to get the blood flowing and lactic acid out of my legs. I will be very sore after this is over, but it is well worth it. I'm looking forward to sleeping here shortly in the RV. By the way, the RV is having serious transmission issues. There is occasionally a burning smell coming from somewhere, and the transmission definitely is slipping when shifting gears. Sometimes it doesn't even want to go in gear. Nevertheless, we press on.
Sleep Time,
B

No comments:
Post a Comment