The things that go through my head will appear here... That is if I can explain them in words.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Run Starts Tomorrow!!
Alabama Power Service Organization's Run for the Reason starts TOMORROW!! It’s hard to believe that the event is here already. I’ve been training hard for the last few months, and I am ready. The rest of the group is excited and ready to run.
We will be live blogging during the run on our group blog. Please follow our progress as we go along: http://runforthereason2013.blogspot.com
I will be live tweeting and blogging as well. You can follow my personal progress at any or all of the following locations:
To all of my Donors:
Thanks so much for your help. Your donation helped me exceed my personal goal of $1,500. The entire group together (21 runners and 12 drivers) raised over $35,000 for the American Cancer Society (the final number isn’t quite calculated yet, but it may be over $40,000). I thank all of my donors again for your donations.
BC
Labels:
Fundraisers,
Running
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment