So, without getting too cliche, these are some thoughts that keep me motivated:
On the other side of my coin, I have such a long list of things I want to do. I want to do them all now. I want to read about twenty different books today. I want to learn about four foreign languages. I’m smack in the middle of an MBA program, but I also want to learn to play two more musical instruments right NOW.
So how do you balance? What is the answer? The internal battle that I have between Procrastination Bryan and Workaholic Bryan will never die. I will always have to choose priorities, make sacrifices, and make choices.
The point is short just like this post. DO SOMETHING. Regardless of what it is get out there and do something. Don’t be a couch potato. Take and active role.
No comments:
Post a Comment