Saturday, April 25, 2009

Run for The Reason




In case you did not know, I am running for the Alabama Power Service Organization (APSO) event Run for the Reason. I am teaming up with 20 other runners to relay from Mobile, AL to Carrolton, GA. We will each run 20 miles total in 4 mile stints over a 2.5 day period. That means we each run 4 miles every 12 hours. I want to thank all of my sponsors who have donated already to the cause. I still need to raise a little more to meet my goal. If you can donate, please do. This is an excellent cause.

Otherwise, please check back here regularly over the course of the event. I will be submitting blog entries daily to this site so you can keep up with my progress. Also, I will be using twitter and facebook to update my status on a more regular basis.

The event starts Thursday at 2pm and will conclude on Sunday around 5pm. Look for posts to start popping up in the next few days before then too. I will be posting some cool stuff you don't want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment